When logged in, you get to tweak various preferences. Most of these configure the website's appearance, which I hope are self-explanatory.
Some relate to the rendering of tunes or documents - how they are turned into an image, or a PDF.
- Set the default program to use for rendering your tunes and documents (these can also be set individually for each item).
- Set the PDF paper size.
- The rendering programs themselves are configured via the 'header' edit boxes. The content of these boxes is whatever's appropriate for that program
- abcm2ps - this is an abcm2ps "format file". %PAGEHEIGHT% and %PAGEWIDTH% are magic words that will be filled in from the configured papersize.
- abc2mtex - this is a TeX header file, as expected by abc2mtex.
LaTeX (documents only) :-
- LaTeX header - this is a LaTeX preamble, it will be prepended to the body text. %PAPERTYPE% and %LANDSCAPE% will be filled in as appropriate.
- LaTeX tune template - sets the formatting of a full tune. %TITLE% gives the title, %TOC% will be replaced by the value of whatever field you're indexing your table of contents by, and %EPS% will be the filename of the appropriate image (in some cases, the image might be multiple, in which case this template will expand to 1 line per image).
- LaTeX leadin template - sets the formatting of a leadin sheet line. %TITLEWIDTH% and %TUNEWIDTH% are the widths of the two columns, as set in the document's Options box.